Established in 1995, CGOV Asset Management oversees approximately $3.7 billion on behalf of high net-worth individuals and families, charitable organizations, pension plans and First Nations. Our firm is 100% owned by its employees.
The trustees and members of the First Nations and aboriginal communities require a customized approach to managing the funds within their trusts. Effective communication and investment guidance is required to support the long-term goals of the trust.
CGOV Asset Management’s portfolio managers have practical experience working with trustees and elected officials within the First Nations and aboriginal communities. We closely monitor developments that affect or may affect their communities to expand our knowledge base and support their evolving needs.
We are uniquely positioned to accommodate the needs of aboriginal communities. Our high-touch service culture, our experience in educating and counseling clients and our solution-based, customized portfolio strategies are key elements in supporting their investment objectives.
- National Aboriginal Trust Officers Association (NATOA)
- The Circle on Philanthropy and Aboriginal Peoples in Canada
- Portfolio Management Association of Canada (PMAC)
Strategic Initiatives Supported via The CGOV Foundation
- Student grants to complete the NATOA Trustee Accreditation Program
- Supporting Aboriginal Women and Girls through The Canadian Women’s Foundation
To learn more about CGOV please contact